Regular dental care is important for the entire family. Children first visit the dentist within six months of getting their first tooth. They should continue with regular care throughout adolescence and all of their adult lives. At Lovett Dental Webster, we can provide comprehensive care for all ages.
A good family dental practice includes a team of experts who treat patients across a wide spectrum of ages. The practice will have received excellent reviews and be located nearby so that you can visit regularly. It also will provide a wide variety of services so that you don’t need to go all over town for your oral health needs.
When children are small and just getting their first teeth, our practice can advise on teething and pacifier habits, check the gums, bite, and development of oral tissues, and gently clean their teeth. As children get older, we can help monitor the development of their mouth, teeth, and jaws. We do routine cleanings and take X-rays. We can provide fillings, sealants, fluoride treatments, and braces if needed. We also can help children conquer any fears they might have about going to the dentist and help them learn how to brush and floss at home effectively.
We also care for adults, continuing to provide routine care and oral health education. Millions of young adults in our country have untreated cavities. We want to see this decline and seek to help you manage any anxiety issues that might be preventing you from receiving proper care. We also offer several specialized services to keep your mouth healthy and improve the quality of your life.
Family Dentistry Services
We provide the following family dentistry services at Lovett Dental Webster:
- Fillings and sealants
- Fluoride treatment options
- Cosmetic dentistry options, including high-end cosmetic dentistry
- Routine cleaning and X-rays
- Root canals
- Bridges and crowns
- Sedation and anxiety management
- Emergency services
Some of Our Specialty Dental Services
As a true one-stop family dental practice, we also provide five forms of specialty care.
- Pediatric care specializes in the unique dental needs of children from birth to late teen years. Our pediatric dentists have had several years of specialty training beyond dental school and can ensure your child’s best chance for an attractive, healthy smile.
- Orthodontics specializes in straightening teeth and correcting misaligned jaw structures. Our board-certified orthodontists have completed an additional two to three years of this specialized training.
- Periodontics is the science of diagnosing, treating, and preventing different forms of gum diseases. Our American Dental Association-certified periodontists can also perform implants and do cosmetic dentistry.
- Maxillofacial surgery treats functional and aesthetic conditions of the bone, skin, and muscle of the face, mouth, and jaw. Our oral and maxillofacial surgeon has spent at least four years in hospital residency beyond dental school.
- Endodontry specializes in preventing and treating diseases and injuries of the nerve tissues inside the tooth, often by performing root canals. Our endodontist has spent several years in specialty training beyond dental school.
Excellent Family Dentistry Services
When you need excellent family dentistry, reach out to us. We can handle all your family’s dental needs, from the youngest member to the oldest. We provide a complete array of general dentistry services and also provide all the specialized care you may need throughout your life, all in one place.
When you contact us for the first time, you’ll begin the admission process and schedule an appointment for an evaluation. Throughout the process and all your visits, we will ensure that you are comfortable and relaxed. Give Lovett Dental Webster a call today at 832.909.1469, or contact us online.